VRSP Membership Requirements for submission
- Medical School Diploma
- Medical License Certificate as issued by the Professional Regulations Commission
- Certificate of completion of residency in Ophthalmology
- Certification from the Philippine Board of Ophthalmology or its equivalent
- Certification of completion of clinical fellowship in the diagnosis, treatment and surgery of diseases of the retina and vitreous.
- Letter of recommendation from fellowship program director
- Letters of recommendation from 3 active members of the society.
- Presentation of a clinical paper pertaining to the subspecialty
Membership in the Society shall be limited to a licensed physician who fulfills the following:
- Committed to the practice, research and teaching of the principles of vitreo-retinal diseases and surgery
- Has good moral character, reputation, ethical and professional standing
- A diplomate of the Philippine Board of Ophthalmology
- A member in good standing of the Philippine Academy of Ophthalmology
- Who meet such other qualifications as described in Section 6 of the Bylaws of the Society